The Lifesciences industry is developing rapidly – not only from a business perspective, but also with regard to the legal environment. New regulations, new case law and new business models pose key challenges to the in-house legal function.
Are you looking for an update on the current developments in the sector? Do you wish to gain first hand insight into the trending topics and receive practical answers to key questions? Would you like to meet industry experts and top legal counsel from various jurisdictions?
Then our annual CMS Global Lifesciences Forum on 'Trending Topics in the Lifesciences Industry' is the event for you.
We are delighted to invite you to our Forum on Monday 9 November in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Industry experts and CMS sector specialist lawyers will discuss the following:
- M&A and Alliances in Lifesciences: Successfully managing deals
- Effectively handling product liability risks
- Going digital: Online marketing and distribution in Lifesciences
- eHealth: Game changer for the Lifesciences Industry?
- It's all about the Cloud: Big Data in Lifesciences
- Nutraceuticals and other borderline products: Key legal challenges
- Protecting business secrets despite the push for maximum transparency
10:00 - 10:10 CET Welcome / Introduction
10:10 - 11:00 CET M&A and Alliances in Lifesciences: Successfully managing deals
11:00 - 11:50 CET Effectively handling product liability risks
11:50 - 12:40 CET Going digital: Online marketing and distribution in Lifesciences
12:40 - 13:40 CET Lunch
13:40 - 14:30 CET eHealth: Game changer for the Lifesciences Industry?
14:30 - 15:20 CET It's all about the Cloud: Big Data in Lifesciences
15:20 - 15:50 CET Coffee
15:50 - 16:40 CET Nutraceuticals and other borderline products: Key legal challenges
16:40 - 17:30 CET Protecting business secrets despite the push for maximum transparency
17:30 - 17:45 CET Wrap Up
17:45 - 18:30 CET Drinks
Please note there is no charge for attending the Forum.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Chris Tait, European Life Science Underwriting Manager, Chubb Insurance
- Klaus Rupp, Head of Unit Care Management, Techniker Krankenkasse
- Michael Dörr, Director Supplier Relations Central European Region, IMS Health
- Dr Matthieu Schapranow, Program Manager E-Health, Hasso-Plattner-Institute
- Pascal Buergin, Head of Law and Compliance, Bayer Consumer Care AG
- Dr Max Gisbert Kley, Member of the Management Board, Freudenberg Medical Group
- Simone Pelkmans, General Counsel Foods, Baking, Cooking & Spreads, Dressings, Unilever Nederland
- Prof Andreas Engelen, Managing Director, GFIU mbH
- CMS lawyers from various jurisdictions
For guests who will require accommodation, we have arranged a preferred rate with the Mövenpick Hotel. You can indicate this in the registration form. Please note, reservations can be made until 24 October. In case of any questions please send an e-mail to Pascal Aarden.
We look forward to welcoming you to the CMS Global Lifesciences Forum in Frankfurt.