Managing the risks of using social media
About this course
It is vital that you understand how the use of Social Media in and out of the workplace can have wide ranging implications for both the employee and employer. Law-Now has developed the ‘Managing the risks of using social media’ e-learning course to help mitigate the risks to your employees and you.
The aim of this short course is to make employees more aware of the potential risks of using their personal social media channels via the use of relevant examples and interaction, and equip them with the knowledge and understanding to use Social Media in a more professional way.
It has been designed to form part of an overarching policy and approach to ethical behaviour in the workplace.
Who is it for?
This course has been designed for employees at all levels, in any industry. It covers the potential risks they may encounter using their personal social media accounts. It is not aimed at those using corporate or brand social media accounts.
After completing this course employees will be able to:
- Identify the main Social Media risk areas
- Understand the specific strategies and processes that your organisation has in place to help reduce the risk associated with social media use and misuse
- Provide tips and advice on the responsible use of social media
- can be published to most e-learning formats
- SCORM 1.2 compliant
- multi-device compatible
- fully customisable
- available for translation into any language
- compatible on most Learning Management Systems (LMS) for full tracking and reporting.
Need more information?
Get in touch for a 7 day free trial of the course or to discuss your requirements in more detail.