Diversity and inclusion
About this course
Written by experts in the field and built by Law-Now’s dedicated e-learning team, this diversity and inclusion course will support managers and staff to understand the impact of discrimination and inequality within the workplace. It will also outline and explain current legislation and how businesses can ensure they are fully compliant.
Using real-life scenarios, this course explores situations that apply the principles of diversity and inclusion and engages learners to interact with the content to apply their knowledge.
Who is it for?
The courses have been designed to cater for 2 levels within an organisation:
- Working with respect – suitable for all employees as the course addresses fundamental knowledge
- Managing with respect – suitable for those employees who are more senior in their role (managers or directors)
In this course employees will learn:
- The principles of Inclusion in the workplace and recognising inclusive behaviours
- The legal considerations of being an ethical leader in your workplace
- What the ’Protected Characteristics’ are in relation to 'Diversity and inclusion' and how to be mindful of non-visible differences
- Identifying harassment, victimisation and bullying behaviour and distinguishing between direct and in-direct discrimination
30 minutes – Working with respect.
50 minutes – Managing with respect.
£29.95 per person, per course, per year.
Bulk licenses for more than 10 people are available. Please contact us for more information.
- can be published to most e-learning formats
- SCORM 1.2 compliant
- multi-device compatible
- fully customisable
- available for translation into any language
- compatible on most Learning Management Systems (LMS) for full tracking and reporting.
Need more information?
Get in touch for a 7 day free trial of the course or to discuss your requirements in more detail.