About this course
The consequences of breaching competition laws are severe, including fines against the company of up to 10% of worldwide turnover, as well as imprisonment of individuals who engage in the anti-competitive behaviour.
This e-learning course is designed to raise your general awareness of the competition law rules, as well as reduce the risk of any possible infringements arising within your business. It covers the fundamental concepts and provides examples that are relevant in all countries in which you operate.
Who is it for?
The course is aimed at all organisations that face antitrust/ competition law risks and is for use by their directors and employees at any level, anywhere in the world.
In this course employees will learn how to:
- demonstrate your organisation's commitment to complying with competition law
- explain how competition law is applicable to your workforce's activities
- highlight the potential penalties for breach of competition law
- enable employees to recognise and prevent anti-competitive practices
- identify a typical competition authority's powers of investigation and what is typically involved during investigations
- evaluate each user's understanding of the course content and identify further areas for development via a multiple choice exam, the results of which are monitored and reported to your organisation
- minimise the risk for your organisation of non-compliance
- can be published to most e-learning formats
- SCORM 1.2 compliant
- multi-device compatible
- fully customisable
- available for translation into any language
- compatible on most Learning Management Systems (LMS) for full tracking and reporting.
Need more information?
Get in touch for a 7 day free trial of the course or to discuss your requirements in more detail.